Don’t miss out on the benefits of fish oil anymore!
With all the buzz about fish oil and its proven health benefits it is quite a surprise it isn’t on everyone’s shopping lists. Fish oil is known to aid in the treatment of various diseases and conditions as well as helping with weightloss, fertility and skin care issues.
The reason why it’s so fascinating is the fact that it is rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids which are known to be extremely important to your body’s health. These fatty acids include Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
Fish oils come from fatty fish but eating fatty fish is not the best or only way to get the omegas into our bodies. There is an ever growing range of supplements that provide you with fish oil without the added mercury is abundant in fresh, fatty fish.
Here are some of the benefits you will be receiving once you start your fish oil supplement:
- Heart health- according to the American Heart Association (AHA) fish oil can reduce the rate of heart disease. Due to the omega 3 in fish oil, it really helps to lower bad cholesterol whilst increasing good cholesterol, it helps reduce heart arrhythmias, prevents the accumulation of triglycerides. Fish oil is also used to prevent strokes and when used regularly can prevent sudden cardiac death.
- Weight-loss- fish oil has long been a popular supplement when trying to lose weight. In clinical trials those who used the supplement along with exercise, lost more weight than those who didn’t consume the supplement.
- Boosts immunity- fish oil helps to boost the immunity of those who use it. This means less colds and flus throughout the year! It is also helpful for those suffering the autoimmune disease lupus.
- Anti-inflammatory- it is shown to reduce inflammation in the blood and tissues. With regular use fish oil can help with those who suffer from chronic inflammatory diseases, including chronic inflammatory bowel disease such as Chrones.
- Depression and anxiety- fish oil can help to relieve depression, sadness, anxiety, restlessness, mental fatigue, stress, decreased sexual desire, suicidal tendencies and other nervous disorders.
- Eye disorders- it is widely known that omega 3 is good for eye health; it has the ability to improve vision and can also help with avoiding age-related macular degeneration.
- Skincare- regular consumption of fish oil can help keep your skin looking fresh and healthy. It decreases dry skin and can help with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, itching, redness and rashes. It is also an effective treatment for acne.
- Blood circulation- fish oil can greatly improve blood circulation as well as reducing tryclicides and lowering bad cholesterol.
Fish oil is THE must have supplement of today and because of its huge array of positive health impacts. Anyone can Benefit from a fish oil supplement added to their daily diet. when choosing a supplement look for pharmaceutical grade fish oil that has the different omegas listed separately on the ingredients list, especially EPA and DHA, and ideally look for a fish oil that also contains vitamin E as our body can deplete in vitamin E whilst taking fish oil.
So don’t waste another second, get some fish oil into you today and start on the path of optimal health!
Your body will thank you!