Pump Some technology into your workouts… Bodybuilding Apps
In this day and age technology is one of the key influences in our everyday life, we use it to get directions, schedule our day, talk to our friends online and to keep up to date on the latest and greatest. But how does it benefit body builders and fitness fanatics alike? How does it help to make our everyday exercise more convenient for us? Today I’ll be listing off some amazing Bodybuilding Apps that will help you add value to your routine.
A HIIT Interval Timer
Are you stretched for time and want to smash though some HIIT sessions during the week? Then this is the one for you friend. A HIIT Interval timer is one of the simplest HIIT Timers to use with a few extra benefits. As simple as it is to use, A HIIT Interval times offers the extra benefits of being able to actually list off what exercises you want to complete during the HIIT Session, it even lets you set up how many rounds you want to complete. One of the truly Great Bodybuilding Apps.
- Set up your workouts and rounds and the App does the rest
- Loud Ding to tell you when you’re due for a rest or your next exercise
- Ability to set up multiple workouts
- Ability to export workouts so they’re backed up to your phone
- Set how many rounds and how long for, no time limits, you can go from 1 second to 1 hour
- Ability to play music in the background
- Count down timer 3 seconds before the next set so you have pre-warning
If you decide you love the basic version of the app you can update and get the License for it for just $1.19, doing this will enable the voice feature which means the app will TELL YOU WHAT YOUR NEXT EXERCISE IS. No need to stop and read what you’re doing, it’ll tell you.
Download this bodybuilding apps, give it a whirl, you won’t regret it.
My Fitness Pal
My fitness pal is EXCELLENT for those wanting to keep on top of their diet. It lets you track your daily calorie intake and helps track your own macros.
- Calorie Counting
- Macro Tracking
- Syncs to other fitness apps including FITBIT device
- Tracks weight gain/loss depending on your goals
- Goal setting for what you want to achieve
Download it here on android:
While utilising body space to its full potential can be a little bit clunky, the concept is brilliant. This app is absolutely BRILLIANT for beginners in weight lifting and provides some extra help to those who have been in the game for years.
The best component of this app is the “Exercise database” it has an entire data base of videos and images of different exercises and is listed by body part! You can also select whether your in a gym, at home, wanting to just stretch or wanting to use body weight only.
- Exercise database
- Take and save progress images
- Track a workout
- Follow friends
- Find an existing workout
Don’t just believe me though, download it via this link and let us know what you think! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bodybuilding.mobile