When it comes to supplements and their use, celebrities are just like us, they are made up of the same complex organs, muscles and bones as us, and we all need the same thing to get ripped. The basic foundation of supplements to help us develop into lean mean shredded machines.
We like to call these supplements the building blocks to a solid, toned body. The difference between us and celebrities is they have the money to pay for top level trainers who give them expert advice on diet, exercise and yes of course supplements. Despite what they may claim they have done. Whether it be a crazy soup diet, a militant like training program or a herbal extract from deep in the amazon you have never heard of; its all smoke and mirrors. After watching interviews with several celebrity trainers and reading some of their books, the answers are very clear and no one is re inventing the wheel. The supplements that are good for our favourite celebs are also good for us!
Today I’ll list of everything you need, and all the supplements celebrities use. Whether you’re just beginning to work out, in the middle of a weight loss journey and starting to plateau or an advanced athlete.
The Supplements Celebrities Use:
- Whey protein is one of our bodies building blocks, it provides our bodies with protein and amino acids which help us to develop our muscles and increase our ability to lose weight.
- It is fast absorbing and utilized within our bodies much faster than other proteins and is one of the main supplements you should be taking when trying to lose weight and gain muscle
- It increases the release of anabolic hormones that can stimulate muscle growth, such as insulin.
- It’s high in the amino acid leucine, which is known to stimulate muscle protein synthesis
- It assists in keeping you full, which will help to reduce your daily caloric intake if your trying to lose weight
Branched Chain Amino Acids
- BCAA’s can help to improve your overall exercise performance, during exercise serotonin levels rise which can lead to quicker fatigue, BCAA’s can help reduce this leading to a longer lasting workout.
- They increase protein synthesis, which is when your body makes new muscle protein, also known as “Gains”
- Reduction in DOM’s (Delayed onset muscles soreness) BCAA’s can help reduce your post workout DOM’s by up to 80% in healthy adults
- Glutamine is one of the supplements celebrities use. It helps to restore glycogen in the body, which helps to recover depleted energy, it is the most important component of muscle protein and helps repair and build muscle
- During an intense workout, your natural glutamine levels decrease which can cause a decrease in strength, stamina and recovery, supplementing with L-glutamine can help to keep your glutamine levels where they should be
- Glutamine is great for your immune system, and many body builders need to supplement with it due to such intense and heavy workouts which deplete glutamine levels in the body, glutamine is the primary source for your immune system.
- Creatine can help speed up muscle growth and mass in the long and short term, it is one of the most effective muscle building supplements available.
- Supplementing creatine can provide the brain with additional energy, thereby improving the memory and intelligence of someone with lower levels of creatine in their body.
Thermogenic Fat Burners
- Increases Basil Metabolic rate which in turn leads to faster fat loss.
- increases core body temperature which burns fat via thermogenesis.
- May contain an appetite suppressant to help reduce cravings and snacking
- Stimulant based, improves performance and motivation to get up and train.
Celebrities are not holding some great secret that you and I aren’t privy to. The information is out there, It can be hard to find through all the fake marketing and bogus products but at the end of the day the method is tried and true. All of the above supplements are readily available for you to use, so that you can enhance your workouts and diet to get the body you deserve.